July 8, 2017 – Vernon, BC
Theatre BC’s Annual General Meeting will be held July 8, 2017.
At the 2017 AGM, the following Executive Position elections will be held:
- President (2 year term)
- Vice President (two) (one 1-year term; one 2-year term) (Theatre BC has a total of 3 Vice Presidents)
- Treasurer (1 year term)
- Recording Secretary (2 year term)
The Theatre BC AGM will be held on July 8, 2017 in Vernon, at the Vernon & District Performing Arts Centre.
We are pleased to present a full slate of candidates for election at the 2017 AGM:
- President Peter Wienold, NIZ (incumbent)
- Vice President Wes Eccleston, OKZ (incumbent)
- Vice President Doug Perri, NSZ (long-term North Shore Zone Chair)
- Treasurer Jacqollyne Keath, FVZ (currently on the Executive as a Vice President)
- Recording Secretary Andrea Mallett, CIZ (previous Executive member as recording secretary)