Zone Contact Information
– Zone Chair: Allison Haley – Pocket Theatre, Prince George Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Vice-Chair: Stacey Poirier – Williams Lake Studio Theatre, Williams Lake
– Treasurer: Dominic Maguire – Pocket Theatre, Prince George
– Secretary: Kathleen MacDonald – Williams Lake Studio Theatre, Williams Lake
Current Member Clubs 2016-17
– Williams Lake Studio Theatre (Williams Lake) – Club Rep: Sheryl-Lynn Lewis
– Maranatha Players (Williams Lake) Club Rep: Becky Strickland
– Pocket Theatre Company (Prince George) – Club Rep: Andrea Mallet
– Kersley Players (Quesnel) – Club Rep: Roy Teed
Past Member Clubs
– 100 Mile Performing Arts Society (100 Mile House) – Club Rep: Bruce Madu
Central Interior Zone Festival 2016
– Date: May 18 – May 22, 2016
– Adjudicator: Sarah Rodgers
– Festival Poster:
– Festival Schedule:
Wednesday, May 18th
8:00 pm – “Snake in the Grass” by The Maranatha Players
Thursday, May 19th
10:00am – 12:00pm – Coffee Critique for “Snake in the Grass” at the Cariboo Arts Centre.
8:00pm – “Death Defying Acts” by The Williams Lake Studio Theatre
Friday, May 20th
10:00am – 12:00pm – Coffee Critique for “Death Defying Acts” at the Cariboo Arts Centre.
8:00pm – “Annoyance” by The Williams Lake Studio Theatre
Saturday, May 21st
10:00am – 12:00pm – Coffee Critique for “Annoyance” at the Cariboo Arts Centre.
2:00pm – “Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike” by Pocket Theatre
5:00pm – Banquet and Awards Ceremony
Sunday, May 22nd
10:00am – 12:00pm – Coffee Critique for “Vanya & Sasha & Masha & Spike” at the Studio Theatre
12:00pm – 1:00pm – Central Interior Zone AGM
1:00pm – 5:00pm – Workshop for the winning production
Saturday’s Banquet is $15 a plate and can be purchased at the concession after Saturday’s performance.
Tickets for the shows are available at The Open Book, Aboutface, and Kit and Kaboodle!
Any group interested in being involved in the Peace River Zone activities, please contact Allison Haley, e-mail: email@example.com